[OM] Re: Correcting my character flaws

Subject: [OM] Re: Correcting my character flaws
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 14:04:35 -0700 (PDT)
--- Walt wrote:
> Or shot underwater.
>
> Couldn't resist. Gotta go tend the grill now, so return fire
> will fetch a delayed response. It's not raining here today --
> not yet anyway.  So much for our drought!

Yes.  That's a good description.  I've taken to adding HSV noise
just to liven things up a bit.  That trick with USM using wide
settings helps, but not really the same.  Oh, and another is
duping the image on another layer and applying a really, really
wide blur (20% of image size) and blending it in about 5%.

> And while I'm at it, 4Runners have better ground clearance
> than those Jeep station wagons with the itty-bitty "tars," and
> they last longer, crawl and slither through tougher places in
> the boonies, and have lots better resale value.  Sorry, but
> mine ain't for sale!

SUV Wars!  I too, think 4Runners are the best--I just can't
afford them.  Three problems with 4Rs, though:  Departure Angle,
steering radius and lack of power.  Otherwise, I completely
concur.  I loved my 81 truck.

AG

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail