[OM] FS OM-1, & Zuiko lenses

Subject: [OM] FS OM-1, & Zuiko lenses
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 17:46:23 -0700
OM-1, & Zuiko lens sale.

I am offering these to list members first come first served. Please
reply off-list. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you
might have. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If you receive an item
and for ANY reason are unsatisfied I will refund ALL your money
including shipping upon the items return in the same condition as it was
sent. Payment can be check, money order, VISA, MC Discover, AMEX or Paypal.

Prices do not include shipping or insurance costs which I will add.
Please note that I am more than willing to ship overseas. (I am in the
United States.)

    1.        Zuiko 50 f/1.4 black nose    $50.00
        Very nice and fast normal lens.  Glass is in good shape
diaphragm is oil free and snappy, focusing smooth some brassing. All in
all a nice fast lens in decent user shape.

2.    Chrome Olympus OM-1 W/Zuiko 50 f/1.8 black nose    $175.00
    In very good condition. New back foam, no real brassing, but has
minor polishing near
            strap lugs and a very small ding on top of the pentaprism.
MR-9 battery adapter included!
           Lens is in excellent condition, clean glass, snappy oil free
diaphragm, smooth focus, and
           clean cosmetically.

3.    Zuiko 135 f4.5 macro lens W/hood        $300.00
    In superb mechanical, cosmetic, and optical condition glass is clean
and mark free,
           diaphragm is snappy and oil free. Includes the proper hood. A
great lens for field macro
           work. Must be used with the variable auto tube or the bellows.

Jim Couch