[OM] Re: T-45 charger available

Subject: [OM] Re: T-45 charger available
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 13:27:03 +0000
Quantum CO3 cable.  Fits the T45, T32, and the T Power Control 1.  I just
bought a used one from B&H so I could have a spare and/or one to sell with a
T45 if I ever decide to unload one.  (I have two, for some strange reason.)  I
use the Quantum Turbo Z battery, and it gives nearly instant recycling.

Walt

-------------- Original message from Skip Williams : --------------