[OM] Re: T-45 charger available

Subject: [OM] Re: T-45 charger available
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 09:34:55 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 6 Jul 2004, Skip Williams wrote:

> How do you adapt a Quantum Battery to a T45?  I know that the T45 had the
> unique feature of discharging from sequential sets of cells, giving each
> set time to recover before being called upon to give up their power again.

You don't, you use a Quantum Turbo and connect the 300+V to the external
power supply socket of the T-45.  The Quantum Battery would be very tough
to adapt to a T-45, and the performance would probably be much worse than
the Turbo.  The Turbo can replenish the T-45 from a full dump in about
3 seconds!
                                -mark