[OM] Re: T32, OM4-Ti & Accessory Shoe?

Subject: [OM] Re: T32, OM4-Ti & Accessory Shoe?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 16:29:41 +0100
That is the one.  But don't confuse it with this one (nor the F0.6m as
already mentioned):

http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif/flashphotogroup/ttl_auto_cord.htm

That is, if you are getting one by mail order, make sure the vendor has
described it properly.

Are there any good OM dealers in .tk land, Tokelau? ;-)

Piers