[OM] Re: T32, OM4-Ti & Accessory Shoe?

Subject: [OM] Re: T32, OM4-Ti & Accessory Shoe?
From: orava@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 19:31:12 +0300 (EEST)

> Are there any good OM dealers in .tk land, Tokelau? ;-)

I wished that Zuikos would cost here as much as url-addresses: nothing! :-)

Btw. are there any other finns around here?

Ok. Good to know that connectors have a long life time. I happen to have the
cap in my body (the cap that covers the connector). It is missing from many
other 4Ti's that I've seen, as was mentioned by Walt. I wouldn't like to lose
it but I still would like to keep it on its proper place while I am not using
the flash cords. I don't want rain or other contaminants into my precisous (my
precious!!) OM-body. This leads to a uncomfortable using of flash equipment
since I have to unscrew the cap and put it in a can so it won't be lost. This
takes a while and I'm afraid that someday I'm in a too big hurry and the cap
will be lost. Therefore I would prefer a hotshoe connection for the flash
cord... Well, thanks for good opinions. I'll keep on using the TTL-plug in the
body.

Olli