[OM] Re: UK Zuikoholic gathering, was Qualifications

Subject: [OM] Re: UK Zuikoholic gathering, was Qualifications
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 18:59:05 +0100
Thanks for your post Roger.  I am waiting for contact from the
itinerant Fildes before further planning.  I hope that the weather gets
a little better ! ;-)

Perhaps we can meet at a railway station to make it easier for the
London & Home Counties travellers to make it to the RV.

Chris

On 7 Jul 2004, at 08:50, Roger Wesson wrote:

> A late reply, but I'd definitely be up for a UK gathering towards the
> end of July.  A trip out to the countryside sounds like a fine plan.
>
> Roger
>
> Chris Barker wrote:
>> James
>>
>> OK, I shall see what Andrew can do.  I suppose that he is going to
>> telephone me, but I think that he is incommunicado at present.
>>
>> Chris
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.