[OM] Re: UK Zuikoholic gathering, was Qualifications

Subject: [OM] Re: UK Zuikoholic gathering, was Qualifications
From: "Adam Long" <adamlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 09:28:01 +0100
>Any Zuikolics in the metro Sheffield area in England? I will be there in the
>later part of this month.

>John Hudson
>Nova Scotia, Canada

Hi John,
I live in Sheffield - the city itself ain't the nicest (I'm from manchester
originally ;-) but the surrounding countryside, especially the Peak district
national park, is really beautiful. Can't guarantee I'll be around (seem to be
weddings every weekend at this time of year!) but I can give you plenty of
advice on where to head. How long will you be around? Will you have transport?
Adam Long