[OM] Re: OMG shutter problem

Subject: [OM] Re: OMG shutter problem
From: "Dead as a Dodo" <dead_asa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 8:25:38 +1000
Thanks for the help. I have checked further and when the rear curtain is
closed, there is no tension on it at all, even when it closes it does not
seem to complete its travel and the metal edge is visible. I may need to
investigate the curtain string off the rollers as suggested.

Is there a service manual available for this camera, I already have the
exploded drawings.

Paul