[OM] Re: E1 vs. 10D, D100, D70, etc...

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 vs. 10D, D100, D70, etc...
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 21:19:23 -0400
Jim,

I have to say I am shocked that this is your experience. I have a D100 that
I use with both the pop-up flash and the SB80DX and I find that it is
flawless and requires absolutely no thinking on my part to properly expose.
Everything from macro shots with the 60/2.8 macro to shots in a huge
cafeteria of my daughter's chorus using the 28-200 at 200 (from about 70
feet).

It is, by far, the easiest flash setup I have ever used -- light years ahead
of the T32 or F280.

I am really confused about your experience. I simply love my D100. So much
that I added a D70 as a second body.

I'd investigate the experience of other D100 owners first. There's a couple
D100 lists on yahoogroups. I'd ask there. I wouldn't dismiss the camera yet
(but, hey, for the right price......)

Tom