[OM] Re: OM4Ti battery compartment spring

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4Ti battery compartment spring
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 11:51:21 +0100
Seems like a case of if it aint broke... But I don't know about the
wire you mention - can't see any evidence of it in my OM4. I do however
see two marks on the bottom of the battery compartment which I might
think I had done had I been messing with it. is there any way you can
think that the batteries might stop making good contact based on what
happened with the spring?

James