[OM] another bag question

Subject: [OM] another bag question
From: Roland Ruehl <roland.ruehl@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 08:58:57 -0700
List,

the discussion on satchel bags prompts me to ask another bag-related
question:

I do a lot of photos on motor-cycle rides. So far I have carried
equipment around in camera-bags
in my saddle-bags but have never been comfortable with

    * the saddlebags (I prefer to drive without them)
    * the vibrations in the bags.

So here are the (actually two) questions:

    * since I am always looking for fellow week-end riders, anybody else
      on the list in Northern California who rides on week-ends,
      preferrably around sun-rise ?
    * has anybody found a good tank-bag solution for safely carrying
      around an OM and 2 lenses or so ?

Thanks,

Roland Ruehl.