[OM] Re: another bag question

Subject: [OM] Re: another bag question
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 17:03:59 +0000
Back in my serious bike riding days, I adapted and fashioned a well-padded
backpack that hung from the back of the sissy bar -- yeah, that's how long ago
it was -- and filled it with my P*n*ax gear, which never got so much as a
scratch from miles and miles of high class Norton Commando travel.  For dirt
biking, I always just left the gear with the beer in the truck.

--
?Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn?t photogenic.?

-------------- Original message from Roland Ruehl : --------------