[OM] Re: Looking for a satchel style bag

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for a satchel style bag
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 07:38:33 +0100
Andrew

If Skip's Billingham Hadley Pro is not big enough (and I use one to
carry a C*ntax G2, with flash and 4 lenses, plus documents, mobile
phone and Palm), you can add end pockets very easily.  I use the
pockets which I fit my Billingham 206.

If the Hadley Pro is still not big enough, try the Packington Photo,
also by Billingham.  This has 50% more space, can take the backpack
harness, has deep end and front pockets and a larger zip document
pocket; it even has an anti-theft device in the shape of a waist strap
to stabilise the bag and to make it harder to steal.  Mine carries a
Br*nica RF645, 3 lenses and a flash as well as loads of other stuff.

Chris

On 10 Jul 2004, at 02:47, Skip Williams wrote:

> Here are pictures of my Hadley Pro.  The two lenses are the 11-22 and
> 50-200 E-System lenses.  The notebook in the last picture is about 3"
> wide, and as you can see, it fits nicely behind the partition.
>
> BTW, the padded compartment dividers are movable and secured by velcro.
>
> http://skipwilliams.smugmug.com/gallery/160241
>
> Skip

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker