[OM] Re: E1 vs. 10D, D100, D70, etc...

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 vs. 10D, D100, D70, etc...
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:15:43 -0500
Chuck

I have a Nikon 990 that I've owned for years and I've not see these
exposure issues with it. I was planning on selling it when I purchased
the D100 but I think I might just keep it. It's got a decent macro lens
built in and is very convenient for things like eBay photos. Not to
mention how bad I'll take a bath on it and all the accessories I've
purchased over time...

--
Jim