[OM] Re: E1 vs. 10D, D100, D70, etc...

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 vs. 10D, D100, D70, etc...
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 13:47:38 -0500
No argument on the OM-4.

I'll write this whole thing off as a "dumb user" error for now, even
though the photos before and after the suspect one have identical
settings to each other and I have no recollection of changing things in
between. As I looked though the other shots I did notice changing the
metering mode a few times, but that's a different control to the right
of the eyepiece and I distinctly remember changing *that* setting a few
times.

I'm like you. I tend to set and shoot it if I can, and every time I pick
it up I try to check everything first because more than likely it's
somehow wrong.

--
Jim - Who feels a bit embarrassed about having everyone chase a ghost...