[OM] Re: Olympus OM mentioned in Shutterbug

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus OM mentioned in Shutterbug
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 18:37:45 EDT
Boy, is she being unreasonable. What does she expect, you should place the
furniture or the camera gear on the roof? That's silly. If it rains they'll get
ruined. Explain to her that unlike the other cargo, she can take some rain
showers and still be good as new after drying out in the sunshine!
(But explain this to her with at least a 20 yard head start)...

George S.