[OM] Re: FS Tokina 24mm & Sigma 2x tele-macro

Subject: [OM] Re: FS Tokina 24mm & Sigma 2x tele-macro
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 21:43:47 +1200

More "Oly" goodies, in need of a more appreciating home. Hopefully these
descriptions will help you decide if you want them or not. Without
resorting to my having to answer numerous emails. If there any
questions/answers that I feel that everybody should be aware of I will

> Please note that neither of these items are new.
>
> Tokina  RMC 24mm 1:2.8 - 16
> with both end caps, soft bag & cleaning cloth in bag. All of these
> appear original. "LENS MADE IN JAPAN". Has Dof  scale. the glass
> appears new to me. Only fault I can find is the apeture adjustment
> ring moves very slightly in the fore/aft plane. Ebay won't tell me
> what it's worth. So it will go to the highest offer over $US20.00 by
> this time next sunday. Nb this does not include postage,  which is
> estimated @ around $US20.00 to the US.

Sigma  2x tele-macro
This is also available (with both end caps & soft bag ) , since due to a
bit of luck I now have the genuine Oly item *LARGEsmile* :-) .
The glass on this appears unused, unlike my dusty Oly one.