[OM] Re: Busting the Biggest PC Myths

Subject: [OM] Re: Busting the Biggest PC Myths
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 18:55:45 +0100
Looks like the sort of article that could cause major problems Garry.
If some smart*ss decides to use his mobile on an all-electric jet, and
it just happens to be the type that does interfere, this would be an
unnecessary risk.

There again, why take a magnet to a hard disk or unplug a USB device
without dismounting it when you could easily do otherwise?

Chris

On 11 Jul 2004, at 18:44, Garry D. Lewis wrote:

> I found this article very interesting and am passing it on to y'all.
>

> We expose the bad advice that wastes your time and money.
>
> http://msn.pcworld.com/msn/article/0,aid,116572,pg,1,00.asp
>
> Yours less mythical,
>
> Garry D. Lewis
<|_:-)_|>