[OM] Re: just received an E-1 . . . a few questions....

Subject: [OM] Re: just received an E-1 . . . a few questions....
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:05:31 -0400
I also am not buying Studio until it offeres something far and above Viewer.
You can do batch conversions in Viewer, which was my first-pass perception of
Studio's big advantage.

I AM eagerly awaiting the release of Phase One's Capture One software, which
should support the E-1 this month.  I might buy that.  I really don't like
Olympus' slowness, which is very irritating.

Skip