[OM] [OT] Taurus not mentioned in Shutterbug

Subject: [OM] [OT] Taurus not mentioned in Shutterbug
From: "Michael R. Collins" <michael789@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:01:26 -0400
>  > I once achieved 33 mpg in a Taurus station wagon...
>You actually admit to have driven one of those things?
>Next you'll tell us that you have Pentax equipment too.
>AG

It's the pre-pre-SUV stage, I think :-). I still drive one ('92
wagon, 3.0 V6, automatic), though I'm about to dump it for my Dad's
'89 Corolla wagon which is in better shape with 100,000 fewer kms.

Best mileage was 30.5, average from Atlanta to the Mass Pike, nothing
on the roof but fully loaded with family and vacation gear. Including
OM-1n, of course; might have had my wife's PS-35 too :-( .

Michael
--
Michael R. Collins  ...  Michael.Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toronto, Ontario, Canada