[OM] Re: E-1 Firmware Update

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 Firmware Update
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 20:50:46 -0400
Yep, I updated a couple of weeks ago.  It's extremely easy, as the PC-based
control program queries the camera for it's installed version, contacts the
Olympus download site, downloads the correct patch, and applies the update, all
with one-button on the PC/MAC (plus setting the camera to "control").  Updates
to a Flash or a Lens are done the same way.

Skip