[OM] Re: E1 vs. 10D, D100, D70, etc...

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 vs. 10D, D100, D70, etc...
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 22:14:46 -0500
Lack of sharpness with the D100 is one complaint I absolutely don't
have. I find it to be adequately sharp even with default settings.

I know it's lens dependent, and I'm wondering if some of the sharpness
complaints around the net have to do with people using long non-VR
lenses, or non-Nikon glass. I know a friends Tamron 28-200 is very soft
out at the long end. She even commented on it and she's not usually all
that critical. I know it's possible to build a zoom with 7X or more
range. I'm just not sure it's a good idea...

--
Jim