[OM] Re: E1 vs. 10D, D100, D70, etc...

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 vs. 10D, D100, D70, etc...
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 20:56:32 -0700
The lens may be part of it. The other part is that the jpeg engine
built into the camera could be more sharp. Most of the sharpness
complaints seem to come from people who are unwilling to shoot raw and
do the jpeg conversion in Photoshop. I don't have sharpness problems
either. People on the forums who were unhappy because it was more
difficult than their Coolpix or G3 were frequently advised to switch to
a Fujifilm S2 Pro which seems to the DSLR point and shoot  champ with
jpegs straight out of the camera.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA