[OM] Re: Another page from the journal - warning Non OM image

Subject: [OM] Re: Another page from the journal - warning Non OM image
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:01:41 -0700 (PDT)
> In and around the part Philadelphia I used to live in, it was
> not unusual to
> see the same abandoned car in the same place for weeks
> (sometimes months.)
> It would gradually be stripped of any useful parts,

Several years ago I was working a trade show in Amsterdam and
took the train into town from Zaanstad each day. On day one a
car appeared at a dead-end road next to the tracks.  That
afternoon the tires were gone.  The next morning the doors were
gone.  That afternoon the hood and trunklid (bonnets) were gone.
The next morning the engine and entire interior was gone. That
afternoon nothing was left but a shell--everything was gone.
Next morning it was no longer white but a smoldering hulk.

The next morning the hulk was gone and a new car appeared--minus
the tires...

AG

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail