[OM] Re: any toronto, ca, OMers?

Subject: [OM] Re: any toronto, ca, OMers?
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 07:12:05 -0300

> Just a titch better!! Try out Peggy's Cove at the very crack of dawn or
just
> as the sun is setting over the sea in the evening.
>
> Sorry but I will not be in town when you are visiting. On your next visit
> I'll give you a guided tour.
>
> John

"at the very crack of dawn"??    Is that one of those events that happens
before breakfast? :-)

Good luck with the Boston shoot. I had a long layover in the Miami airport
last winter; of course getting in a few hours late with the late flight from
South America helped to fill up some of the time. Then waiting 2 hours to
get the luggage off the plane because of the stuck luggage door filled in
some more of the time. By the time breakfast was over, and we got through
security again..... oh well, no film wasted anyways.

On the guided tour of Halifax, I wouldn't mind taking you up on that offer
some time. Have fun in England, and remember, Olympus made other Zuikos
besides 24mm :-)  :-)

Wayne (who doesn't have 24mm :-(