[OM] Re: OM4 strange electronic buzzing sound

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4 strange electronic buzzing sound
From: W Shumaker <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 11:00:46 -0400
A buzzer is made with a relay like solenoid hooked in series with switching
contacts. Perhaps the solenoid on the shutter release is causing a vibration
which in turn causes intermittent contact. ... just a possible wild idea. That
is the only thing I can think of besides the battery check chirp that would
make a buzzing noise. Seems like a cla cleaning might solve the problem.

Wayne