[OM] Looking for a lost tripod

Subject: [OM] Looking for a lost tripod
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:09:04 +0000
I have lived in the same house for 28 years, 3 months and a few days.  When we
moved in, we had a lot of "stuff."  In the 28 years, 3 months and a few days
since then, we have acquired a lot more "stuff."  Since neither my wife nor I
are neatniks and aren't even slightly frightened or embarrassed by a general
lack of organization, a lot of this "stuff" is pretty much hither, thither and
yon in a nearly willy-nilly sort of way.

But I have lost a tripod!  How does one lose a full-size Bogen tripod with a
Gitzo head?  It's got to be here somewhere, but I have spent nearly all morning
looking for it.  I know it's right where I left it, but I have no idea where
that could be!

Does this sort of thing ever happen to anybody else?

I did find the pool cue I was looking for last week and the metal detector I
couldn't find back in April, though.  Maybe I can use the metal detector to
find the tripod.

And I still contend that organized people are that way only because they're too
lazy to look for stuff.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from