[OM] Re: Looking for a lost tripod

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for a lost tripod
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:53:58 -0300
I can definitely relate to lack of organisation and laziness and such.
I find usually the only way I'm able to stay neat and organised is if I
find a way that's actually less work than being messy is.

On a photographic note, I finally decided to sort through the 2 boxes
of powder chemistry I have in my basement. I haven't used any of it
(they were thrown in with a used enlarger that I bought but haven't set
up) and a lot of it makes far more chemistry than I'll go through (for
instance, I have no need to make a 38L batch of D-76). So I've been
thinking of seeing if the photo department at the local art college
would be interested in me donating it to them. So with that in mind I
dug into the chemistry today to get an inventory of what I had. Much to
my delight, I found a number of containers of Acufine and Diafine
developer. Recently I had been reading about these developers and had
wanted to try experimenting with them but was lamenting the fact that
they're very hard to come by now (and difficult to mail order I
understand). Little did I know that I've had 6 boxes of Diafine and 5
containers of Acufine sitting in my basement for many years!

Andrew "Frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tildefrugal.net/