[OM] Re: Looking for a lost tripod

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for a lost tripod
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 23:37:56 +0100
Walt,

Must be the time of the year.

Spent over 2 hours the other day looking for the pre-paid vouchers for
dLab7.com (UK/Channel Island developers - good value for E6).  I know
that I always put them in the same place (front right hand corner of
bottom drawer of Photography cupboard) whenever they arrive.

So, were they there ?  No.  They were where I'd put them "for safe
keeping - so I wouldn't forget them".  In other words, I'd done an AG
and left them in the envelope on my desk and they'd got covered in about
3 inches of subsequent paperwork.

If only this subject had come up a week ago, maybe AG could have saved
us both a lot of bother !!

Glad you found the tripod anyway.

Regards,

Jon

PS:  I've only been alive for about the same amount of time as you've
been in your current house, so I can't have amassed the amount of
"stuff" you have, but I am trying very, very hard.  Ebuy is a very
dangerous place, not just for OM gear.  I have a similar addiction to
old, obsolete Audio & Video gear .... my CDO is considering opening up
"Jon's Museum of Sh*te" !!  She thinks it could turn a sizeable profit
... !