[OM] Re: Looking for a lost tripod

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for a lost tripod
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:24:05 -0700
Well. On my recent trip to Alaska people commented on all the "stuff"
in people's front yards. The guide said that when enough stuff is
accumulated in the front yard because it will not fit in the house it
gets covered with a blue tarp. If you see a front yard with two blue
tarps they are upwardly mobile and three blue tarps is the mark of the
middle class.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA