[OM] Re: [ot] how to deal w/ #b@yer who isn;t leaving feedback?

Subject: [OM] Re: [ot] how to deal w/ #b@yer who isn;t leaving feedback?
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 02:19:25 -0700
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:06:46 +1200, David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Are you able to alter or delete your feedback? I suspect that this may
> be your only option, as if I remember rightly soliciting feedback is
> against the rules.

dunno if i can change feedback after it has been submitted; in any case,
this is more of a case of getting what's due in fhe form of good feedback
since up to that point, all communications and payment were done promptly.
maybe he's on vacation, altho none was hinted at. didn't know about
soliciting feedback either. mebbe i should write to ebay and ask what to
do?

> My policy, as a buyer is to NEVER leave feedback, until after I have
> received feedback from the seller.

looking at various other auctions, it appears the order went (and some
explicitly stated the order): buyer pays, seller ships, buyer leaves
feedback, seller leaves feedback.

--
/S
aim:iddibhai