[OM] Re: [ot] how to deal w/ #b@yer who isn;t leaving feedback?

Subject: [OM] Re: [ot] how to deal w/ #b@yer who isn;t leaving feedback?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 08:55:31 EDT
Exactly my feelings. It IS July, after all. Many individuals are away.
Businesses are closed. Perhaps if it is a business the one person who handles
internet sales is away. With a 100% rating, it has to be a simple answer.

I wouldn't try to change your feedback and/or contact eBay. After all, you
were happy and left the appropriate feedback, no? His not giving you feedback
doesn't really change your experience, does it?

Even if you never get feedback from him, so what? Considering Zuikoholism,
you have a loooong way to go with only 5 evilbay purchases, heh-heh-heh.....

George S.