[OM] Re: Looking for a lost tripod

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for a lost tripod
From: W Shumaker <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:36:11 -0400
Maybe it is simply "they" don't know what the rest of the brain is
doing. How does one "determine" whether we are using our brains or not?
OK, don't answer that. I believe we use 80-90% of our brain, we just
don't necessarily do anything deemed useful with it, like arguing with
ourselves. Also, imperfection is underrated. It is a very useful function.

Wayne - who has been reminded of having memory problems all the time
and hence has been given many clues to help. For instance, I can now
remember when Valentines day is really well.