[OM] Re: [ot] how to deal w/ #b@yer who isn;t leaving feedback?

Subject: [OM] Re: [ot] how to deal w/ #b@yer who isn;t leaving feedback?
From: "tOM Trottier" <tOM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:14:43 -0400
You could also tell them that you will only leave postive feedback
for them it they do it first, or even threaten to leave a negative
feedback if they fail to do so. Then check on the last possible day.

tOM

On 15 Jul 2004 at 11:11,
James N. McBride <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Feedback is voluntary. Remind them once then forget it. /jmac

------- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur -------
   ,__@ tOM Trottier +1 613 231-6115
 _-\_<,         758 Albert St.,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)                N45.412 W75.714
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too
much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.
-Thomas Jefferson 1743-1826)