[OM] Re: [ot] how to deal w/ #b@yer who isn;t leaving feedback?

Subject: [OM] Re: [ot] how to deal w/ #b@yer who isn;t leaving feedback?
From: Barry Hinderks <bkhinderks@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:37:03 -0700
At 07:21 AM 7/15/04 -0400, Daniel S. wrote:

>I have of late been selling more that I buy and I have found that over time
>I only see about 75% of the feedback I should. I would like to think its not
>because of something I have done, I try and have accurate descriptions/good
>pics and good emails to the buyers. Some buyers I hear nothing from during
>the process, just get the Paypal payment message and I send the item and
>nothing else is heard.

Your experience parallels mine Daniel. I've mostly sold on e*ay and while I
have a ton of positive feedback it only represents about 65-75% of the
transactions. Buyers get so caught up in their new "toy" they often just
plain forget. I've had feedback show up over a month after a transaction.
The rate has improved especially since e*ay set up their new reminder systems.
Barry H

PS Worst transaction on e*ay was with a then listmember !!!!!! :-)