[OM] Re: OT Memory, brain usage and recall(s), was Looking for a lost tr

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Memory, brain usage and recall(s), was Looking for a lost tripod
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 09:04:21 +0100
Oliver Sacks is a must-read, his books are a fascinating peek inside what
goes on inside our heads, written with a dry humour - and they gave me a
whole new view of what constitutes 'reality'.  Thoroughly, highly
recommended, and will give you a new perspective on hat-stands and spouses
(just take a look at some of his book titles at Amazon).

But his name is Sacks (singular), not Sack - I am unconvinced about your
placement of that particular apostrophe Moose! Have I forgotten the rule I
was taught many years back about the possessive of a name ending with the
letter 's' (now why would I need to know that!), or should I be reading
Lynne Truss' book? ;-)

Piers