[OM] Recharge specs for F.AC Adapters + Quantum Turbo

Subject: [OM] Recharge specs for F.AC Adapters + Quantum Turbo
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 09:23:38 -0400
Anyone know the full dump recharge times for the QA-310 and T-32 using
their respective F.AC Adapters?

I have an F.AC Adapter for the QA-310 but no QA-310.  I have T-32's but
no F.AC Adapter 2.  The eSIF F.AC2 data sheet gives 3.5 seconds for the
T-20 but there is no other F.ACx data.

Also, anybody using a Quantum Turbo Battery with a T-32?  I'd like to
know the full dump recycle time there as well.

Thanks,
Chuck Norcutt