[OM] Re: OT Memory, brain usage and recall(s), was Looking for a lost tr

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Memory, brain usage and recall(s), was Looking for a lost tripod
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:22:56 -0700
Doh! All I had to do was turn around and look at the bookcase to see how
his name is spelled. Late night hubris and/or laziness.

I loved the first book. Some stories in later ones bothered me. It
seemed like he toyed with peoples lives in some cases without any human
compassion/understanding of their situation and what his intervention
was doing. That took something away from the fascination with the
insights into human brain function for me.

Moose