[OM] Re: airport security inspections in the USA

Subject: [OM] Re: airport security inspections in the USA
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 21:22:14 -0300

So much advice has been forthcoming I think my wife and I should spend a
week in Boston taking in the sights and sounds ......... nobody has yet
suggested visiting Mr Ozawa and the Boston Symphony.

The HMS Victory is moored in a dry dock at Portsmouth near Southampton in
southern England; truly a wonderful sight and worth an on board visit.
However, on-board photography is absolutely banned or it was when I visited
more than ten years ago.

jh