[OM] Re: Looking for a lost tripod

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for a lost tripod
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 21:24:07 -0400
I have another reason, Walt.  I have a low tolerence for frustration, and
am also impatient.  When I can't find what I am looking for, I tend to get
very angry, blame other people, and then keep it all bottled up inside.

It's much easier on me to keep the important things where I can find them
immediately.  Of course, my desk has things in piles, but I know exactly
where to look in each pile, unless someone moves the pile.

gregg