[OM] Re: [OT] Caution regarding visits to the USS Constitution

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Caution regarding visits to the USS Constitution
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 10:58:33 EDT
Found the same type security last year while making a return visit to the
Intrepid aircraft carrier which is a museum docked in the Hudson river on the
west side of NYC, for those of you who don't know of it.
Metal detectors, bag searches, etc. makes it difficult to imagine how a
3-inch pen knife would hurt that old battlewagon.

George S.