[OM] Re: Greatly Exaggerated OM Item List

Subject: [OM] Re: Greatly Exaggerated OM Item List
From: Omforteaeye@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 17:04:56 EDT
Hey ooomms,
i like the 2-4 screen too, esp. with my 4/75-150 or my Viv. 3,5/200. Very
good focusing on matte plane. I bought it for 10 € at a local foto dealer a
few
days before!!!!! The price situation for oms are currently really spliced.
Normaly a OM4T(i) are sold on ebay-Germany for more than 300€ not  really
depended on the condition. I bought a OM4T(champ) for 60€ on a local  antic
market
in the vacinity perfect mechanical and electronical cond. Also  i bought an
OM2n-MD Black in perfect cond with Kendo Teleplus MC7 Tokina  3,5-4,3/35-105
RMC
plus Winder2 for 171€ on ebay that isnt really expensive i  think! On the
other hand a OM4Ti in bad cond was sold for 380€ 2 days   before on
ebay......One
has to look to make a good deal but it is possible i  think.

oom
Michael