[OM] Re: Greatly Exaggerated OM Item List

Subject: [OM] Re: Greatly Exaggerated OM Item List
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:24:56 +1200
It may also be that one lens was a "friday" version, as opposed to a
"Wednesday" version. I always take tests as an opinion based on the
individual lens tested, which may or may not be representative of other
seemingly identical versions by the same manufacturer. They are all
produced to certain tolerances, so there can be variances between each.
Plus what looks good to my eye may be utter compost to you!