[OM] Re: Everdon Northamptonshire #11

Subject: [OM] Re: Everdon Northamptonshire #11
From: Graham Battison <geebeephoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:12:13 +0200 (CEST)
>From : "Joseph Ascione"

Great shot Graham, you didn't mention you work for the tourist board.
What aperture did you take those at and do you use a tripod? It seems to
me that I will have to include your area when next I visit the UK.
Regards, Joe

Subject: [OM] Everdon Northamptonshire #11

http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Olympus/Everdon_11.htm

Hi Joe,

Thanks :-) I never use a tripod but carry a monopod for when I use the 180mm
Zuiko. I'm glad you like the area but be advised that we have our share of
smashed up bus shelters, car crime and urban decay.

I don't keep any notes but I would guess 1/125th sec @ f11-f16. I tend to go
for small aperture and hyperfocal distance (even though not critical in this
shot) at the expense of shutter speed. I routinely lose 2/3 stops for filters.
Thanks for looking.

Graham
www.geebeephoto.com

--