[OM] Re: The mysterious 35-80 f/2.8 Zuiko

Subject: [OM] Re: The mysterious 35-80 f/2.8 Zuiko
From: "Daniel Tan" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:50:48 +1000
They are rarely for sale. It's a brilliant lens so most owners tend to hang
onto them. Performance is excellent. There are test results on Gary Reese's
page here http://members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm
Usual price is 1k+ nowadays I believe.

Dan Tan

I have seen mention of this lens in several of the online websites but have
never actually seen or heard of one for sale. Am I totally missing the boat?
How is the performance of this lens. Obviously I'm attracted to it because
if the speed. How much do these beauties usually go for?

Thanks,
Evan

---