[OM] Re: Alone with Howard Hughes's ghost

Subject: [OM] Re: Alone with Howard Hughes's ghost
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:53:01 +0000
Tri-X is best for ghosts.

And in my unassailable opinion, Ms. Truss was, if not entirely wrong, not
exactly right either, about a couple of things, including certain possessive
forms.  But I'm saving that argument for another day.

Thanks to a baseball scholarship, which I didn't deserve, I got college
education, with a journalism major and an English minor.  Thereafter, in my
entire lifetime, I have made but one grammatical error, and just as soon as I
seen that I done it, I taken it back.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from