[OM] TOPEtidy, TOPEtidy, TOPE, TOPE, TOPE

Subject: [OM] TOPEtidy, TOPEtidy, TOPE, TOPE, TOPE
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:35:08 -0400
Hi Walt,

Was that supposed to be TOPEtiddy, TOPEtiddy, TOPE, TOPE, TOPE?   For some
reason I found myself saying those words to the music and cadence of part
of the William Tell Overture.  TOPEtidy spoken quickly three times doesn't
quite flow.

Seriously though, thanks for the reminder.  I've got a shot or two but have
a better idea that hasn't yet been realized for lack of a wider lens than
my 28mm.

Any U.S.A. members have a 24mm or, preferably, a 21mm they'd care to loan
me for a few days?  It doesn't have to be a Zuiko or other great
brand.  I'll settle for Sears or J.C. Penney.  So long as it's wide and
clean inside and has an OM mount.  Also, I'd be glad to pay the
shipping/insurance both ways.  All replies OFF LIST, please.

Thanks,

Gary