[OM] Re: Olympus C-755 Digicam

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus C-755 Digicam
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:07:31 -0700
The C-750 manual says it will work in auto with the FL-20 and FL-40. It
also says it will work with other flashes. The manual is here
<http://olympusamerica.com/files/C750UZ_Ref_Eng.pdf>.

Pg 63 "Using the external flash
Various types of flash shooting are possible with the FL-20 or FL-40
external
flash.
If an external flash is used, the flash mode and exposure compensation will
be detected automatically by the camera like the built-in flash.
You cannot use the built-in flash and the external flash together."

Pg 65: "Provided that the flash can be connected to the hot shoe, a
commercially
available external flash may be used. (Unlike the FL-20 and FL-40, the
amount of light emitted cannot be adjusted on commercially available
external flashes.)
For details on compatible commercially available external flashes, refer
to the

Moose