[OM] Hadley Pro arrived today

Subject: [OM] Hadley Pro arrived today
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 23:48:29 -0300
Well my delivery of a Billingham Hadley Pro from Robert White arrived
today and I must say I'm impressed. Thanks to Skip Williams et al for
their help with selecting a satchel style bag.

I must say that at first I was a bit surprised by how small the bag is,
I thought from the pictures that it was larger. But it does easily
accommodate a binder behind the insert which was a big criteria for me.
I loaded it up tonight with the following and they fit great:

2 OM-1Ns
24/2.8
35/2
50/1.4
85/2
200/4
2x converter

That was with some stacking but it all fit inside the main compartment.
I'm a little disappointed in the size of the AVEA 3 pockets, I had
hoped they'd be a bit larger but they're still useful. I think it'll be
a great bag for travelling.

Andrew "Frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tildefrugal.net/